Admissions for the academic year 2018-19 open for Grades XI
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, Indiranagar strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to National Public School, Indiranagar, is open to Std.11, KG I (LKG) and Montessori, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender. We have Montessori Environments run by the Global Educational Consultancy Services for the promotion of Global Montessori Centre, an exclusive Montessori programme for young children.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION
Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Indiranagar, for Std. XI (Standard Eleven) are requested to download the registration form (along with the acknowledgement slips wherever necessary) under the respective link. Parents may submit the duly filled-in forms at the school with the following documents and collect the Information Booklet.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Aadhaar card, as applicable
- Copy of last 3 years academic progress report from the previous school (applicable for Class 2 & above)
The completed registration forms with all documents will be accepted at the school Reception on all working days between 10.00 am and 12.00 noon from 13th November 2017. The school office will remain closed for Christmas break from 23.12.2017 to 03.01.2018.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Indiranagar, Bangalore . We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission:
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE schools.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Admissions to class 11 are finalized based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/ May subject to vacancies likely to arise in the academic year.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
12 A Main, HAL II Stage
Bangalore – 560008
Phone: +91-80-25280611 / +91-80-25275665
Download Application form for Grade XI